Vegan Deep Dish Brownies are a sweet, chocolate filled treat for a special occasion or easy enough for a weeknight treat!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 4 ramekins or oven proof dishes and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, ground flaxseed, water, vanilla, and coconut oil. Mix on low to medium to a hand mixer, until smooth.
- Add the flour, baking powder, cooca powder, and salt. Mix on low until combined and no flour streaks remain. Add the chocolate chips and mix on low just until chocolate chips are mixed into the batter.
- Divide the batter evenly between the 4 ramekins, making sure to not fill them all the way to the top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the tops are done and look crackly. Allow the brownies to cool slightly before serving.