These vegan oatmeal chocolate chip cookies have crispy edges and gooey centers. Best of all, there’s no chilling time required!
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup One Degree Organics Sprouted Rolled Oats
- 1 flax egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup + 2 tbs. all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, except for the chocolate chips. Mix on low to medium with a hand mixer, until dough starts to come together.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix on low until just combined. Scoop dough onto the prepared baking sheets by the tablespoon.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until edges are golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool for at least 10-15 minutes.
- The cookies are going to seem puffy when you remove them from the oven. That’s perfect! As they cool, they deflate a bit and end up getting chewy, perfect edges.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 180
- Sugar: 12
- Sodium: 39
- Fat: 10
- Carbohydrates: 22
- Protein: 2
Keywords: vegan oatmeal cookies, vegan oatmeal chocolate chip cookies