A sweet and creamy vegan strawberry curd, using the best spring produce!
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 cup fresh strawberries (, tops removed)
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a blender, combine the coconut milk, maple syrup, and strawberries. Blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a saucepan over medium high heat and whisk in the cornstarch. Cook, whisking constantly over heat for 5-7 minutes. The mixture should remain smooth and start to thicken. After mixture has thickened, turn off heat and mix in the extract. Allow to cool to room temperature before storing in fridge.