Vegan cereal bars that are LOADED with chocolate, peanut butter, and crispy cocoa cereal! These are a perfect grab and go snack or no-bake summertime recipe.
- 4 cups One Degree Organics Sprouted Cacao O’s cereal
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Line a 9×13 inch pan with parchment paper and grease the parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large pan over medium-low heat, melt the coconut oil, peanut butter, and chocolate chips together. Stir the mixture frequently, until the chocolate is fully melted.
- Add the cereal and stir to combine.
- Transfer mixture to the prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Freeze for at least 3-4 hours, or until bars are set.
- Allow the bars to thaw for a few minutes at room temperature before cutting and serving.
- DON’T skip the parchment paper and greasing the pan. Your bars WILL stick and they will be a mess to get out of the pan.
- You can sub in your favorite cereal here, but the extra chocolate was a great combo.
Keywords: dessert, vegan dessert, vegan cereal bars, cereal bars