- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup agave nectar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons Aiya Matcha powder
- 1 teaspoon dried powdered ginger
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 3/4 cup flaked or shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup chopped cashews
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped dark chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vanilla, agave, sugar, matcha powder, and ginger. Whisk until no lumps remain.
Add the rolled oats, coconut, pecans, cashews, and salt. Mix together until granola is coated.
Spread the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes, stirring halfway through, until granola is crisp and golden brown.
Once granola has cooled, add the dark chocolate and stir to combine.
Can be stored at room temperature in a sealed container for up to 10 days.
- Make sure your nuts don’t get burnt! Take the granola out AS SOON as it’s browned and you can smell it.
Keywords: breakfast, granola, matcha, vegan