Vegan cherry crumble bars are the PERFECT combo of sweet, crunchy, easy, and packed full of cherry goodness. Kind of like vegan cherry pie, but in a much easier to make and eat crumble bar form!
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a 8×8 or 9×9 square pan with parchment paper and grease lightly. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together the whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, oats, sugar, maple syrup, cinnamon, and olive oil. Stir until combined and no flour streaks remain.
- Take half of the mixture and press firmly it into the bottom of the prepared pan. Spread the cherry jam on top of the crust and spread evenly, all the way to the edges of the crust.
- Sprinkle the rest of the crumble mixture over the top of the jam, until all has been used.
- Bake for 50 minutes, or until jam is bubbly and top is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for at least 30 minutes before cutting.
- Make sure you allow the bars to cool before cutting! If you cut too soon, they will be too warm and fall apart!
Keywords: cherry, crumble, vegan dessert, cherry crumble