Oh hey there! It’s been about, 2 months since I’ve written one of these? Time has FLOWN by and I can’t believe Thanksgiving is right around the corner. But I’m not really mad at that, give me alllll the mashed potatoes. Let’s catch up, ok?
The main events that have been going on are WEDDINGS! All the weddings. Ok so really only 2, but I was in them, so that makes for an extra action packed weekend. From flower arranging to last minute escort card sorting, I’ve been there and back a few times. I felt so lucky that I got to experience my two best friends getting married within a month of each other, especially since we all live so far apart. That being said, I’m glad my own wedding isn’t for another year or so, so we all have time to recover from the wedding madness. (BTW, I have a place to get married, it’s so pretty and I love it!). One of the pictures above is from the first wedding I was in, which took place in Silverthorne, Colorado, basically the prettiest place I’ve ever seen. I can’t wait to go back!
Along with all this busyness I’ve been lacking on the creation of new recipes, buuut that means my list of ‘to make’ recipes is growing longer and longer, so I’ll be rolling those out so soon. Is it ok to make key lime pie, even though it might snow in the not-so-distant future? Please say yes. I’m also dreaming about pretzel wrapped veggie dogs and some kind of bars that have pretzels, fudge and peanut butter, but I’m still working that one out in my head.
This edition is short and sweet, but here are a few of the recipes I made over the past couple of months, in case you missed them!
– Have you seen the start of my Kitchen DIY series? This post is the most popular so far!
– This smoothie is more tropical feeling, but I always seem to have the ingredients on had, so it seems like I’m making it at least once a week.
– Are you a major chocolate lover like me? These are the bomb.com and so easy, on the real.
– Sometimes I wake up late and make recipes that should be saved for a lazy Sunday (because I just can’t help it), these biscuits were worth the time/not really getting ready properly. I took them to a food blogger potluck a few weeks ago and they were a hit!
– Last but not least, I’m super nosy and like to know what other people are reading, especially when it comes to cookbooks. Here are a few of my recent favorites, tell me yours!
Until next time, have a happy Tuesday!
P.S. One of my best friends had a photobooth at her wedding and it was the single greatest thing I’ve done at a wedding, so naturally, I rushed to book one for our wedding too!